Paulina Snijders MSc
Paulina Snijders (1965) is Vice President of the Executive Board of Tilburg University.
|With the focus on|
|Strategy, profile, governance and identity|
|Strategic IT policy||
|Real estate and housing||
|Development of Kennisas|
- Vice President Supervisory Board De Rooi Pannen
- Member board Universiteiten van Nederland (from summer 2021)
- Vice president Stuurgroep Bedrijfsvoering en Financiën (SBF) Universiteiten van Nederland
- Member Stuurgroep Convenant Studentenhuisvesting Tilburg
- Members council Surf
- Member Program Committee UGOV21
- Member Stuurgroep Kenniskwartier
- Member Stuurgroep Spoorzone Campus
- Member Stuurgroep Kosten en Kwaliteit
Study and former principal functions
Paulina Snijders studied Public Administration at the University of Twente. She took a post-graduate course in Public Controlling at the Free University of Amsterdam and gained proficiency in leadership and change management at INSEAD, among other places.
Snijders was director of Control and Compliance at the Erasmus Medical Center since 2015. Prior to that, she worked at the Academic Medical Center Amsterdam. Previous employers also included the University of Twente, the Court of Audit and the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport.