A number of themes require deepening in the new strategy. The Executive Board has asked various experts from the organization to provide a preview of the themes in a dialogue with each other and others and to present them to the community during Speech 2027.
The deliberation tables are asked to draft a memorandum (7 to 8 pages) in which a specific theme is explored in more detail. In other words, the emphasis will be on "exploration" of the theme and less on "exploitation".
It is an inviting question to the core groups to include the following questions in elaborating the themes:
- What choices can the university make in setting out for 2027?
- What ambition could the university show?
- In what areas can a breakthrough be achieved?
- Which ambitions or relevant external developments influence this?
- Can the preliminary four C’s (connected, curious, caring and courageous) be of significance for the themes mentioned?
Innovative educational developments
Substantive priorities in overarching research themes
University activities and ecosystems
Positioning of and connecting with university activities and ecosystems
Life-long learning and development
Positioning / consulting Digital Sciences.
The university community
Knowing, acknowledging, and appreciating each other in the (hybrid) university community
The Open Catholic Identity
Open Catholic Identity: Representing the 'soul' of the university, 100 years after its founding
Untangling and unburdening
This deliberation table explores options for improving support for teaching and research and reducing administrative burdens.