Academic Services is subdivided into three units: Education, Research and Impact.
The Academic Services Division is responsible for:
- formulating and executing the research, teaching, and impact policies
- ensuring quality in teaching and research
- supporting the degree programs, graduate schools, and research programs organizationally and administratively
- assisting and facilitating students and PhD researchers, supporting research
- supporting teachers and researchers in realizing the objectives in areas like educational innovation
- supporting researchers in acquiring research funding and creating impact
- Supporting students and researchers in achieving social significance through, for example, start-ups, collaboration in research with partners from society and realizing social impact.
Academic Services is subdivided into three units: Education, Research and Impact. The management team is supported by Policy Staff, Management Support, HR, Finance and IT.
- Education Support Teams (dedicated team per School)
- Language Center
- Student Administration
- Student Development
- Teacher Development
- International Office
- Research Support Teams (dedicated team per School)
- Grant Support
Director and secretaries' office
The Management Team consist of a Director, a Vice-Director Education, a Manager Research & Grant Support and a Director KTO.