Academic Services is subdivided into four units: Education, Research, Impact and Strategic Projects.
The Academic Services Division is responsible for:
- formulating and executing the research, teaching, and impact policies
- ensuring quality in teaching and research
- supporting the degree programs, graduate schools, and research programs organizationally and administratively
- assisting and facilitating students and PhD researchers, supporting research
- supporting teachers and researchers in realizing the objectives in areas like educational innovation
- acquiring research funding and creating impact
Academic Services is subdivided into four units: Education, Research, Impact and Strategic Projects. The management team is supported by Policy Staff, Management Support, HR, Finance and IT.
- Education Support Teams (dedicated team per School)
- Language Center
- Student Administration
- Student Desk
- Student Development
- Teacher Development
- International Office
- Research Support Teams (dedicated team per School)
Director and secretaries' office
The Management Team consist of a Director, a Vice-Director Education, a Manager Research and a Chief Impact Officer.