Industry Partnership Department of Marketing
The Marketing Department has worked on several projects with companies in the past. We see the collaboration between business and research as an outstanding opportunity to create value for companies, students, and society. The challenges and opportunities in today’s rapidly changing marketing environment make these collaborations even more essential.
Industry partnerships fall into three categories:
- Research partnerships: solving marketing problems for businesses in joint research projects
- Executive education: training in the form of workshops and custom executive education.
- Bachelors and Masters education: incorporating industry experience in and outside the classroom (see submenu Connection to Practice)
We leverage our research expertise to provide state-of-the-art solutions to marketing challenges and knowledge transfer on upcoming marketing opportunities.
Our current research projects focus on topics such as
- Retail strategy
- Loyalty programs
- Data science
- Mobile marketing
- A/B Testing
We have worked with various organizations in the past such as:
For more information, please contact our Research Coordinator, Barbara Deleersnyder.
Combining several years of experience in diverse topics, we regularly help companies to enhance their marketing expertise. We offer in-company training in the form of executive education programs, workshops, and speaking at company events.
Our training program includes topics such as
- Big data in marketing
- Experimentation and A/B Testing
- Customer Experience Management
We work closely with our partners to design a customized program that is tailored to the organization needs and its specific marketing challenges. For more information, please contact Eddy Vaasen, head of Tilburg University School of Economics and Management Executive Education.