Tilburg University Economics Ranking 2016-2020
The new Tilburg University Economics Ranking is available. This EconTop ranking of research institutes is based on the number of publications in the most important journals in economic sciences in the period from 2016 to 2020. Tilburg University is currently ranked at position 48 worldwide, and 19 in Europe.
The top 5 of the current ranking is as follows (last year's position is given in brackets)
1. (1) University of Chicago (US)
2. (2) Harvard University (US)
3. (3) Stanford University (US)
4. (4) London School of Economics and Political Science (UK)
5. (6) Massachusetts Institute of Technology (US)
Visit the ranking’s website. Here, you can find details of the journal list, methodology used, and the positions of other institutions. Also, the database can be searched by continent, by country, or per year.