In the media: Towards a regulatory framework for climate smart agriculture
- On 22 August 2018, the
German national television program WDR Markt interviewed Jonathan on
climate-smart agriculture in connection 2018 summer drought in Europe
- On 18 December, Jonathan was interviewed on his project for 15 minutes during a live radio show at BNR Nieuwsradio.
- On 12 December CNN interviewed Jonathan on the question whether a meat tax is needed to curb emissions from meat production.
- A press release on the results of the project was issued on 11 December 2017.
- On 11 December, FinanzNachrichten.de reported on the project.
- On 5 December 2017 several specialized Dutch news outlets in the area of sustainable agriculture reported on the findings of the project, including Boerderij, AgriHolland, DuurzaamNieuws, and MVO Nederland.
- On 3 August 2016, Australian SBS Radio (the Dutch language program) broadcasted an interview with Jonathan Verschuuren on his project.