Workshop: Exploring clinical legal education on law and technology in The Netherlands
On the 3rd of November 2023, the Lab is organizing a one-day workshop around the topic of developing clinical education on law and technology at law schools in The Netherlands.
During the workshop, the following themes/questions will be discussed:
- What role does clinical education play in the studies of law and technology?
- What kinds of spaces and support are necessary to build such experiential education within universities?
- What types of curricula can be developed, and what role should it play within bachelor and master programs?
- What kind of partnerships are useful to give students real world experiences, and how can one build such partnerships?
- How can we build structures to ensure that clinical education is sustainable?
- What could be the preferred outcomes of clinical education and how does this aid graduates interested in a career in the field of law and technology?
The workshop is designed to have a mix of panel discussions as well as interactive discussions.
Further details on registration and participation will be updated in due course.