Organization and management Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- The Management Team of the Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (TSB) consists of the following members: the Dean, the Vice- Dean for Education, the Vice-Dean for Research, and the Managing Director.
- Directors of Research Units are responsible for the various research programs.
- Academic Directors are responsible for the quality control and planning of the educational programs.
- Heads of Departments are responsible for the organization and coordination of the department’s educational and research programs.
- The School Council gives advice to the Management Team, both when asked and at its own initiative.
- The School`s Regulations contain general regulations and rules on the organization and administration, and on employee and student participation.
- Each program has an educational committee, 50% of which is made up of members of the academic staff and 50% of students.
- The School has two Examination Boards, namely the Examination Board Psychology and the Examination Board Social Sciences.
- The Advisory Board advises the School’s Management on issues regarding the embedding of education and research in society at large.
- The Tenure and Senior Committee (TaSC) advises the dean on the appointment and promotion of assistant professors and associate professors.