Education Department Social Psychology
Studies may focus on individuals, groups, or whole organizations.
Members of the Department of Social Psychology supervise students and teach a variety of modules in:
- The Bachelor Psychology
- Master Economic Psychology (MSc Economic Psychology)
- Master Work and Organizational Psychology (MSc Work and Organizational Psychology)
- Double Degree in Applied Social Psychology (with Higher School of Economics, Moskou, Rusland)
- Double Degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology (with University of Osnabrück, Duitsland)
- The Research Master in Social and Behavioral Sciences
Programs cover a variety of significant topics from Social Psychology, Economic psychology and Work & Organizational Psychology.