Educational Committee Psychology
Each study program has an educational committee (in Dutch: Opleidingscommissie, OLC) consisting of an evenly number of staff and student members. The committee meets once a month. The Director of Education attends these monthly meetings.
The OLC has two main tasks:
- Advising on the Teaching and Examination Regulations (TER, in Dutch: Onderwijs- en examenregeling: OER)
- Solicited and unsolicited advising the Director of Education on all matters concerning the educational program.
The OLC plays an important role in monitoring the quality of the educational program. Therefore for example the results of the student evaluations of the courses, compiled after completion of each block, are discussed in the OLC.
In the academic year 2020-2021 the OLC consists of the following staff and student members:
- Dr. P.M.C. (Paula) Mommersteeg (Chair)
Department Medical and Clinical Psychology
- A.M.( Tony) Evans
Department Social Psychology
- A. (Alexandra) Hering
Department Developmental Psychology
- Dr. Mercedes Almela Zamorano
Department of Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Dr. Bennett Kleinberg
Department of Methodology and Statistics
- A. (Anouk) Hakens (3rd year Bachelor (Dutch))
- C. (Carolin) Schlosser (3rd year Bachelor (English))
- S. (Stella) Barenholz (Master Sociale Psychologie)
- M. (Michelle) Dekkers (Master Medische Psychologie)
- T. (Tessa) Wokke (Master Medische Psychologie)
- L. (Leroy) Hilman (3rd year Bachelor Psychologie)
You can contact the student members at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports of the OLC-meetings can be requested via this e-mail address.
The OLC receives administrative and secretarial support from the Education Support Team (EST).