Educational Committee Research Master of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Each study program has an educational committee (in Dutch: Opleidingscommissie, OLC) consisting of an evenly number of staff and student members. The committee meets once a month. The Director of Education attends these monthly meetings.
The PC has two main tasks:
- Advising on the Education and Examination Regulations (EER, in Dutch: Onderwijs- en examenregeling: OER)
- Solicited and unsolicited advising the Director of Education on all matters concerning the educational program.
The PC plays an important role in monitoring the quality of the educational program. Therefore for example the results of the student evaluations of the courses, compiled after completion of each block, are discussed in the PC.
In the academic year 2021-2022 the PC consists of the following staff and student members:
- dr. Kim De Roover (Chair)
Department of Methodology and Statistics
- dr. M. (Meeke) Hoedjes
Medical and Clinical Psychology
- Prof. Dr. M. (Marcel) Zeelenberg
Department of Social Psychology
- dr. M. A. (Maria) Bolsinova
Department of Methodology and statistics
- E. (Erin) Newman-Grigg
1st year SBS
- S.M. (Stella Maria) Marceta
2nd year SBS
- V. (Vindra) Dimri
1st year IDA
- C. (Carmen) Nimtz
2nd year IDA
You can contact the student representatives at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports of the Program Committee meetings can be requested via this e-mail address. The PC receives administrative and secretarial support from the Education Support Team (EST).