About The Tilburg School of Catholic Theology
The Tilburg School of Catholic Theology is embedded as a theological school in a global network of Catholic universities. It provides academic research and education from and about the Christian tradition in contemporary society. It does so in dialogue with numerous other fields of scholarship and with other philosophical institutions, in the Netherlands and abroad.
Can we help you?
- Would you like to know more about our purpose and mission?
- Would you like to know more about the School’s governance?
- Click here to view our study associations & alumni association (in Dutch)
- View our staff (in Dutch) here
Er is iets vreemds hier met de link naar de Engelse pagina vanuit de NL-pagina. De directe link loopt dood, maar wanneer ik op de Engelse variant van de studieverenigingen klik kom ik uit op de bestuurspagina.
The School is present in two locations. On the one hand, the green Tilburg University campus, where it collaborates with colleagues from the Schools of Behavioral Studies, Law, Economics, and Humanities and Digital Sciences. Furthermore, the School is present along Utrecht's Nieuwegracht, where there is cross-fertilization with the various philosophical institutions in downtown Utrecht
The English-taught programs are provided in Tilburg, the Dutch-taught programs in Utrecht.
For contact: +31 (0)13 466 3800 / email@example.com
Warandelaan 2, TIAS-building, 7th floor
5037 AB Tilburg
5000 LE Tilburg
Nieuwegracht 61 (office), 65 (lecture halls)
3512 LG Utrecht
3508 TC Utrecht
PUBLIC TRANSPORT. Bus line 2 (Ring line Museumkwartier). Get off at the Catherijneconvent stop on Lange Nieuwstraat. Plan your route on OV9292.
Car. Follow parking route (P) to Parking Springweg on the Strosteeg. From this parking it is about a 10-minute walk to the Nieuwegracht. You can also pay to park on the Nieuwegracht or the Lange Nieuwstraat. For up-to-date directions, visit www.utrecht.nl/bereikbaar. Or make use of a P+R. For €6 you can park at a P+R for a whole day and travel by public transport back and forth to the center. More information (in Dutch)
Theology in Brief
- The Tilburg School of Catholic Theology (TST) is the only one in the Netherlands to offer a ministerial degree recognized by the bishops. TST also has permission from the Holy See to confer canonical degrees.
- You are part of a close-knit, friendly, and strong community. You share your classes with people from different countries, denominations, ages, and life experiences.
- The School has a personal atmosphere where students and professors help each other and where there is always room for (additional) guidance and a conversation.