Opening outdoor accommodation Sports Center
From Monday May 18, 2020, the outdoor accommodation of the Sports Center will be partially reopened. The opening will take place in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM and the guidelines of the NOC*NSF.
Sports that can be practiced are:
- Tennis courts 4 to 9 can be reserved for singles.
- The boot camp field can be reserved for outdoor fitness by a maximum of 10 people.
- Hockey, football, korfball, rugby, running, beach volleyball and beach handball training.
Reservation of the tennis courts or outdoor fitness is mandatory and can be made via the website. If you wish to participate in the hockey, football, korfball, rugby, running, beach volleyball or beach handball courses, this must be arranged with the relevant student sports association.
The opening hours of the outdoor accommodation are:
- Monday to Friday from 16:00h to 23.00h.
- Saturday and Sunday from 09.00h to 13:00h. At weekends, it is only possible to reserve tennis courts 4 to 9 for singles and to reserve the boat camp ground for outdoor fitness.
You can find the sports schedule in our app: Sports Center Tilburg