T.S.R.C. Tarantula is looking for a trainer!
T.S.R.C. Tarantula is looking for a new coach! Do you have experience as a rugby trainer, do you have an affinity with students, can you motivate players, and do you want to get started in a super fun job? Then read on!
T.S.R.C. Tarantula currently consists of 40+ members. The group is a mix of experienced and relatively new players to the game. Because we are a student team, we have new members entering each year, which creates this experience gap. The past two years, we played in the third division.
The training sessions are on Tuesdays and Fridays from 20:00 – 21:30h. On Sundays, we play matches in the region Zuid – Oost.
T.S.R.C. Tarantuala is looking for a trainer who:
- provides two training sessions a week;
- develops a game plan together with the team;
- is able to create and train according to a game plan that consists of modern rugby;
- gives both the experienced and slightly unexperienced players opportunities to become better and more confident players;
- has affinity with students and student teams;
- is able to offer training sessions in English;
- coaches the team on match days and adjusts the training sessions to improving weak points.
- a bunch of enthusiastic players who are eager to work with a new trainer the coming season;
- good training facilities and equipment at both the Tilburg University Sports Center and the Rugby Club Tilburg pitch;
- a good salary, in consultation with the Sports Center;
- fun off-pitch activities with the team.
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions or want to have more information, you can email to the above email address.