Contact Sports Center
Sports Center Tilburg University
5037 ET Tilburg
Hockey pitches, tennis courts and beach volleyball court diagonally opposite the Sports Center building at:
5037 AC Tilburg
Tel: 013 - 466 3010
Whats App: 06-11620150
If you wish to contact a particular person, you can find his or her contact details in the Staff list.
Lost and found items
Read the lost and found policy in order to receive your items.
The Tilburg University Sports Center is located in the Olympia building, Academielaan 5, Tilburg. Directions can be found on the contact page.
The Sports Center is a large building with various facilities. Arrangements are in place with various outside locations to host those sports which cannot be played on the premises.
Sport accommodation in detail
The Sports Center has two large sports halls, two fitness rooms, a spinning and aerobicsroom, two squash courts and one smaller room for general use. The Sports Center also accommodates extensive outdoor facilities.
External sport locations
- Ice Sport Center Tilburg (Ireen Wüst IJsbaan)
5022 DA Tilburg
tel. 013 - 532 5800
- Drieburcht Swimming Pool
5011 LP Tilburg
- Reeshof Swimming Pool
5043 EX Tilburg
tel. 013 - 571 0074
- Rugby pitches Bredaseweg
5036 NB Tilburg
- Sports hall De Salto
Van Maarseveenstraat 105
5042 PK Tilburg
tel. 013- 4638855
- Fitness T-Kwadraat
5022 DX Tilburg
- Stappegoor Swimming Pool
5022 DA Tilburg
tel. 013 - 532 5999
- 't Zandeind Horse Riding Center
5133 AB Riel
tel. 013 - 518 1333
- Velodrome Pijnenburg
5045 ZZ Tilburg
T.S.R.C. Tarantula is looking for a new trainer!
We are now looking for a trainer who:
- Provides two trainings a week, 1,5 hour each.
- Together with the team develops a game plan
- Gives the experienced and more unexperienced players all a chance to become better and more confident players.
What we offer:
- A bunch of enthusiastic players who are eager to work with a new trainer come season!
- Good training facilities and equipment on both the Tilburg University Sports Center and Rugby Club Tilburg pitch.
- Good salary, in consultation with the Tilburg University Sports Center.
- Fun off-pitch activities with the team.
- 3rd division experience or higher, both training and playing.
- Be able to create and train according to a gameplan that consists of Modern Rugby.
- Have affinity with Students/Studentteam.
- Being able to give trainings in English.
- Coach the team on matchdays and adjust trainings to weak and improving points.
- Be able to recognize level of individual players and challenge them to excel within their own level.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV and motivation to
email@example.com, addressed to Sander ter Haar (chairman of T.S.R.C. Tarantula). If you have
any further questions or want to know more you can email to the mentioned address.
If you are interested in working at the Sports Center, please write to:
5037 ET Tilburg
Vacancies Tilburg University
All current vacancies at Tilburg University are listed on the main vacancy website of Tilburg University.
Lost and Found Items
- All lost and found items will be collected at the end of the day at the desk at the main entrance.
- All lost and found* items will be recorded in a database.
- Every Tuesday, the lost and found items from that week that have not been collected by the owner will be stored.
- Lost and found items will be stored for two months, after which they will be given to charity, except for valuables such as passports, university cards, wallets, keys, jewellery and phones.
Useless things will be thrown away. These items will be handed over to the Tilburg University Safety & Security Office after two months.
* Socks, underwear, towels, and other wet things will be thrown away.
- You can come by at the desk to report your lost item. The desk employee will search in the database in case your item has been found.
- You can also fill in a digital form.
If you fill in a digital form, you will receive an e-mail whether your items have been found or not. If they have, they will be stored at the desk, where you can collect them.
- If you come and collect your item, you need to show your id.
- Please note: bikes will be removed from the bike racks after one week. The owner of the bike can come to the desk or fill in the digital form. After three months, the bikes will be removed and the owner can no longer claim his/her bike back.
Do you have a suggestion for the Sports Center or do you wish to make a complaint?