The sauna is opened. You may use the sauna with one person.
Your sports membership includes free use of the sauna square at the Sports Center, where you will find a Finnish sauna (90 degrees) and an infrared cabin. Hot and cold showers are located next to the relaxation area, and there is a roof terrace with loungers outside.
Opening hours sauna
- If you would like to use the sauna, you need to book online beforehand. You book for 60 minutes. You can use the Finnish sauna and the infrared cabin. One person can reserve.
- The sauna has special times for woman, for men and mixed hours.
- Five minutes before your reserved hour, you pick up a sauna pass at the Sports Center front desk. As a deposit for this pass, you leave your identification. This will be returned to you upon handing back the sauna pass.
Read the sauna rules before visiting the sauna!
- The maximum amount of bookings per person per week for the sauna is 3.
- Clothes and swimming suits are not allowed.
During the sauna hours it is possible to use the massage chair for a small fee (1 or 2 euro). Always put your towel on the chair and do not forget to clean the chair afterwards!
Are you not going to the sauna but would you still like to use the massage chair? That's possible. Outside the sauna hours you can go to the front desk to hand in your student or identity card. Then you will receive a sauna card to enter the sauna area.