Opening hours university library
The regular opening hours of the University library
Opening hours library
- Monday - Friday 08:00 – 24.00
- Saturday - Sunday 10:00 – 24:00
* During holiday periods these times may vary
Different opening hours on the following days in 2023:
- Sunday April 9: closed
- Monday April 10: 10:00 - 00:00
- Thursday April 27: closed
- Friday April 28: 10:00 - 00:00
- Thursday May 4: 08:00 -17:00
- Friday May 5: closed
- Thursday May 18: closed
- Friday May 19: 10:00 - 00:00
- Sunday May 28: closed
Monday May 29: 10:00 - 00:00
Exam period: Tilburg University (staff and students) only
To cope with the ever increasing numbers in the library, four periods have been scheduled in which the library is only accessible for students and staff of Tilburg University.
The periods these measures will apply:
- Wk 13 -14 March 27 - April 7, 2023
- Wk 21 - 28 May 22 - July 10, 2023
During the exam period the library is only accessible with a valid University Card!
No valid university card = no entry.
As described in the house rules, during the exam period it is not permitted for visitors with a (guest) library card to use the study places in the library.
Visitors can pick-up their reserved books at the library desk, if they have received a collection notification.
Questions? Mail to: email@example.com
Reserving study places
The study places can be reserved through LibCal the reservation system.
Library access policy
The library access policy has been revised since the reopening of the library. The Executive Board have made the following decisions:
- The library will be open for visitors on weekdays between 08:00 - 17:00 hrs. Visitors without an access card can ask at the library desk to open de gates.
- On weekends and on weekdays after 17:00 hrs. the gates will remain closed, and access is only possible for visitors with a Tilburg University card.
- During examination periods, access to the library is only possible with a Tilburg University Card.
When to collect your depot request?
Take a look at this webpage.
The Brabant Collection information desk is open from Monday to Friday between 09:00 - 17:00 hrs (during library opening hours).
For the consultation of special materials/works older than 1901, the reading room is open from Monday to Friday between 09:00 - 17:00 hrs (during the opening hours of the Brabant Collection).
It is possible to make an appointment for viewing on a Tuesday evening. Please make a request for this before 17:00 hrs on Thursday by calling +31 (0)13 - 466 2865 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about membership or borrowing/returning books, contact Library support at: email@example.com or regarding the Brabant Collection with: firstname.lastname@example.org.