Loan period and extending books university library
Many materials can be borrowed. Exceptions are e.g. journals, precious works and reference materials. When these materials are placed on the shelves you can tell by the red or green dot that it cannot be borrowed. The regular loan period is four weeks. Books with a yellow dot can only be borrowed for two weeks.
Extending loan period
It’s possible to extend your loan period via:
- Via borrower info
- Telephone: 0031 13 466 2124
- In person at the Library Service Desk
- By mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Extending is not possible
- When another customer has made a reservation for the book.
- When you have a fine to pay. Once you’ve returned the books and paid the fine, you will be able to borrow books again.