Lactation room Dante Building
View the appointments for rooms in the Dante building D01, D02 and D 263 here. The last room is also a rest room with a bed.
D 01 and D 02 (locker rooms behind lecture halls DZ 1 and DZ 2)
The working arrangements for use of the locker rooms in Dante building are as follows:
- Prior to the period in which the facility is to be used, you notify the security department in the Vigilant building, tel: 013 - 466 3000, b.g.g. 013 466 8300;
- The security department checks the electronic agenda to see if this space is already being used by more students or staff as a lacation room. It will then see when the space can be reserved for the person concerned;
- The key to the BHV-/EHBO-room can be picked up on presentation of the Tilburg University card at the Key Management of the Security Department in the Vigilant building, phone: 013 466 3000, or 013 466 8300;
- After the lactation period, your return the key to the Security Department.
D 263 (also rest room with bed)
The working arrangements for the use of pump room D 263 in Dante building are as follows:
- Prior to the period in which the facility is to be used, you contact the Anita Vink.
- The key to the health room can be collected from Anita Vink upon presentation of the Tilburg University card;
- After the lactation period your return the key to Anita Vink.