On Wednesday evening, December 1, 2021, the 23rd edition of Accounting Insight will take place. This is an accountancy symposium for accountancy professionals, professors, chartered accountants, and students from all over the Netherlands!
During this yearly symposium, important trends within accountancy will be discussed by prominent speakers with diverse perspectives in the field of accountancy.
- Theo-Jan Renkema (Professor of data-analytics at Tilburg university & Chief innovation and technology audit Rabobank)
- Don Raaijmakers (Teamleader AFM fraud)
- Marianne van Kimmenade (Senior policy advisor director fraud NBA)
- Ferdy van Beest (Director data propositions at Flynth)
- Nicolette Loonen (founding partner Tosca – tribe of sustainability change agents)
- Margreeth Kloppenburg (Chairman of the day)
Discover in this edition what the influences are of education, culture, society and technology on the accountancy sector. Curious about what the professionals have to say about these topics?