Start your student life - Information market (TSB)
On Monday the 26th of August the Program Introduction Day for the new Bachelor students of Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences will take place. In addition to the regular program, there will be an information market on campus to learn more about studying in Tilburg at Tilburg University and to get to know your fellow freshmen.
The following parties and information stands will be present to provide you with all the information you need on this information market:
- Study associations Complex (Psychology), INPUT (People Management), POLIS (Organization Sciences & Global Management of Social Issues), and Versot (Sociology)
- The student fractions of Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences: Stimulus and Dynamic Minds
- Social Sciences Career Event Tilburg (SCT)
- Faculty Association IDEA
- International Office
- Tips for housing in Tilburg
- Side job mediation
- Other represented associations in Tilburg
Come and take a look to give your student life the kick-start it deserves!