Advisory Board MA Victimology and Criminal Justice
On Friday, 8th February 2019, the founding meeting of the Advisory Board of INTERVICT’s Master Program Victimology and Criminal Justice took place.
The aim of this Advisory Board is to serve as a reflection group, to advise on the Master Program, and to signal developments that are important for our students and the master program as a whole. Based on the input of the Advisory Board the curriculum will be improved and tuned.
The group of experts in the field of Victimology and Criminology consists of external senior executives and alumni and includes the following members:
- Levent Altan (Executive Director at Victim Support Europe)
- Ina Hut (Director, President of the Board CoMensha)
- Rosa Jansen (President Board of Directors Victim Support Netherlands and Perspectief Herstelbemiddeling [Restorative Justice])
- Esther van de Watering (Inspector with the Council on Law Enforcement in St. Maarten)
- Joris van Wijk (Associate Professor VU Amsterdam)