Application and admission for BSc Data Science
Have you decided to apply for our program in Data Science? On this page, you will find a description of our admission and application procedure.
On Campus if we can | Online because we can
How to apply for BSc Data Science
The Bachelor's program in Data Science is a joint program by Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology. You only need to apply to one of these universities.
- Once you complete your application, that university will take care of your application at the partner university. You can make your own choice about where to apply.
The information on this page is intended for international applicants: students who have a non-Dutch educational background.
- If you are applying based on a vwo diploma, regardless of your nationality, we kindly refer you to our application page for Dutch students.
- If you have Dutch nationality but your educational background is non-Dutch, you can continue reading on this page.
Please note that you will need to apply and register in two different systems:
- MySAS, Tilburg University’s online application system.
- Studielink, the Dutch national registration system for admission to higher education. When registering in Studielink, make sure you pick the correct program. In Studielink, Data Science is listed as: B Data Science (joint degree).
Since an application in both systems is necessary when you start working on your application, we encourage you to register in both systems right away.
Step 1: Check the Admission requirements
Step 2: Prepare your Application package
Step 3: The Application and Matching process
Stap 4: Admitted, what's next?
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to contact us with any personal queries about the program, admissions and enrollment. You can contact us before, during or even after you have submitted your application. Our team will be glad to answer all your questions about studying at Tilburg University and provide you with detailed practical information.