After your Bachelor's in BSc Economics
If you successfully complete the Economics program at Tilburg University, you will have a bright future ahead. The majority of graduates pursue a Master’s degree after graduation, which is the most common route in the Netherlands. A Master’s program is the ideal way to specialize and is valued highly by employers.
Master’s programs at Tilburg University
As a graduate, you will have access to one of the following Master’s programs at Tilburg University:
MSc in Economics, with the following tracks:
- Research Master in Economics
- MSc in International Business Taxation / track International Business Tax Economics
- MSc in Accountancy (one specific elective course required)
- MSc in Finance (one specific elective course required)
- International Management (two specific elective courses required)
Or pursue a Master's degree at a prestigious institution abroad
Graduates from the Economics program have been accepted to a range of Master’s programs worldwide, at renowned institutions such as London School of Economics, Copenhagen Business School, Warwick University, and Yale.
With our Bachelor’s program in Economics in your pocket, doors will open for you!