Application and admission for BSc Global Management of Social Issues
Have you decided to apply for our program in Global Management of Social Issues? On this page you will find a description of our admission and application procedure.
You can register for the academic year 2020/2021 as of October 1st
The information on this page is intended for international applicants: students who have a non-Dutch educational background.
- If you are applying based on a vwo diploma, regardless of your nationality, we kindly refer you to our application page for Dutch students.
- If you have Dutch nationality but your educational background is non-Dutch, you can continue reading on this page.
All applicants must go through an application procedure before starting the program. The process you must follow depends on the diploma that you will receive. Follow the procedure below only if:
- You have a non-Dutch nationality
- If you have Dutch nationality, but your diploma will be awarded by a non-Dutch school/university (including those in Belgium and in the Netherlands Antilles/Suriname)
- If you have Dutch nationality but will be awarded either the full IB or EB diploma
- If you have Dutch nationality but will be awarded a vwo diploma or hbo-p from a school/university based in the Netherlands Antilles / Suriname
Follow the procedure detailed on our Dutch website if you have Dutch nationality AND a Dutch vwo diploma or Dutch hbo-p.
Please note that you will need to apply and register in two different systems:
- MySAS, Tilburg University’s online application system.
- Studielink, the Dutch national registration system for admission to higher education. When registering in Studielink, make sure you pick the correct program. In Studielink, Global Management of Social Issues is listed as: B Organization Studies: Global Management of Social Issues (English program).
Since an application in both systems is necessary, when you start working on your application, we encourage you to register in both systems when you start working on your application. Please make sure to click on submit when finishing your application in MySAS, otherwise the Admissions Officer will not receive your application and therefore the assessment cannot be started. Registration only in Studielink is not sufficient for admission.
Admitted, what's next?
Please feel free to contact us with any personal queries about the program, admissions and enrollment. You can contact us before, during or even after you have submitted your application. Our team will be glad to answer all your questions about studying at Tilburg University and provide you with detailed practical information.