Application and admission for BSc International Sociology
Have you decided to apply for our program in International Sociology? On this page you will find a description of our admission and application procedure.
Deadline for application: May 1st, 2020
All applicants must go through an application procedure before starting the program. The process you must follow depends on the diploma that you will receive.
Follow the procedure below only if:
- You have a non-Dutch nationality
- If you have a Dutch nationality, but your diploma will be awarded by a non-Dutch school/university
- If you have a Dutch nationality but will be awarded either the IB or EB diploma
- If you have a Dutch nationality but will be awarded a vwo diploma or hbo-p from a school/university based in the Dutch Antilles / Suriname
If you have a Dutch nationality AND a Dutch vwo diploma or Dutch hbo-p and you want to enroll for the BSc International Sociology, you only need to register in Studielink. More information about the procedure can be found on our Dutch website.
Please note that you will need to apply and register in two different systems:
- MySAS, Tilburg University’s online application system.
- Studielink, the Dutch national registration system for admission to higher education. When registering in Studielink, make sure you pick the correct program. In Studielink, International Sociology is listed as: B Sociology (International Sociology - English program).
Since an application in both systems is necessary, we encourage you to register in both systems when you start working on your application. Please make sure to click on submit when finishing your application in MySAS, otherwise the Admissions Officer will not receive your application and therefore the assessment cannot be started. Registration only in Studielink is not sufficient for admission.
Admitted, what's next?
Please feel free to contact us with any personal queries about the program, admissions and enrollment. You can contact us before, during and after you have submitted your application. Our team will be glad to answer all your questions about studying at Tilburg University and provide you with detailed practical information.