Career perspective after University College Tilburg: Liberal Arts and Sciences
After graduating in Liberal Arts and Sciences, you will have received a well-rounded education. Not only that, you will also have mastered multiple academic skills that employers commonly cite as highly desirable in prospective employees. You will have the ability to adapt to a variety of tasks and changing work environments. Depending on your interests, focus and the Master's program you choose, you will have a wide variety of options. Graduates of Liberal Arts and Sciences at University College Tilburg pursue successful careers in the private, public, and non-profit sectors, as well as in research institutes.
Here are some examples of positions our graduates currently hold:
- Business Analyst at ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V.
- Co-Founder & Chairman at Stichting Lend A Hand
- Cultural project manager and curator at Latvian National Museum of Art
- Documentary Director International Union for Conservation of Nature
- Global Account Coordinator at Ernst & Young (EY)
- International Trade and Investment Attorney
- Policy officer at the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Senior Writer and Foreign Correspondent at the Daily Herald
- PhD in Public Administration at the University of Antwerp
- PhD at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Maastricht University
- PhD Student at the University of Liverpool