Application and admission for BSc Psychology
Have you decided to apply for our Bachelor's program in Psychology? On this page you will find a description of our admission and application procedure.
All applicants must be admitted via an application and selection procedure before starting the program. The procedure you must follow depends on your nationality and the diploma that you will receive.
Follow the procedure below only if:
- You have a non-Dutch nationality
- If you have Dutch nationality, but your diploma will be awarded by a non-Dutch school/university (including those in Belgium and in the Netherlands Antilles / Suriname)
- If you have Dutch nationality but will be awarded either the full IB or EB diploma
- If you have Dutch nationality but will be awarded a VWO diploma or HBO-P from a school/university based in the Netherlands Antilles / Suriname
Follow the procedure detailed on our Dutch website if you have Dutch nationality AND a Dutch VWO diploma or Dutch HBO-P.
Please note that you must apply and register in two different systems:
- MySAS, Tilburg University’s online application system
- Studielink, the Dutch national registration system for admission to higher education
Since an application in both systems is necessary, we encourage you to register in both systems when you start working on your application, But don’t forget to submit your application in MySAS - registration only in Studielink is not sufficient for admission.
It is possible to apply for this Bachelor’s program any time after October 10, and before our deadline of May 1.
Admitted, what's next?
Please feel free to contact us with any personal queries about the program, admissions and enrollment. You can contact us before, during or even after you have submitted your application. Our team will be glad to answer all your questions about studying at Tilburg University and provide you with detailed practical information.