Application and admission for BSc Psychology
Have you decided to apply for our Bachelor's program in Psychology? On this page you will find a description of our admission and application procedure. The bachelor's program in Psychology is a Numerus Fixus program with selection by the educational institution. This means that you go through a selection process after applying.
It is no longer possible to apply for the academic year 2020-2021 (application deadline was January 15, 2020). If you wish to apply for the academic year 2021-2022 you can apply in Studielink as of October 1, 2020.
This website will be updated frequently.
How do I apply for Psychology?
All applicants must be admitted via an application and selection procedure before starting the program. The procedure you must follow depends on your nationality and the diploma that you will receive:
- If you have a Dutch nationality AND a Dutch vwo diploma or Dutch hbo-p, please follow the procedure detailed on our Dutch website.
- Follow the procedure below only if:
- You have a non-Dutch nationality.
- If you have Dutch nationality, but your diploma will be awarded by a non-Dutch school/university (including those in Belgium and in the Netherlands Antilles / Suriname).
- If you have Dutch nationality but will be awarded either the full IB or EB diploma.
- If you have Dutch nationality but will be awarded a vwo diploma or hbo-p from a school/university based in the Netherlands Antilles / Suriname.
The application deadline for the academic year 2021-2022 is:
- 15 January 2021, 23.59 (Central European Time (CET)) Please note: You can only register for the bachelor’s program in Psychology in Studielink as of October 1, 2020.
For questions regarding the Numerus Fixus procedure, please contact the Admission Coordinator Numerus Fixus: email@example.com.
Step 1: Check the Admission requirements
Step 2: Enroll via Studielink
Step 3: Provide the required documents
Step 4: Go through the selection procedure
Step 5: Admitted and accepted your place, what's next?
Step 6: Participate in the introduction activities
Please feel free to contact us with any personal queries about the program, admissions, the selection procedure and enrollment. You can contact us before, during, and after you have submitted your application. Our team will be glad to answer all your questions about studying at Tilburg University and provide you with detailed practical information.