Program and courses BSc Psychology
Psychology is the study of mind and behavior. It’s a study about people: about who we are, how we think and feel, and why we do or don't make certain decisions. This program has a flexible and innovative curriculum that gives you the freedom to combine a major and a minor from and specialize in two out of the nine major fields of Psychology.
Structure of the program
You will acquire a solid foundation in various fields of Psychology, preparing you for a diverse range of professional fields, including health and social services, mental health, organizational leadership and management, community and public relations, education, program development and facilitation, and social science research.
Build up expertise in the areas of your choice: design your own study program by choosing a major in the second year, followed by a subsequent minor in your third year.
Info Year 1
Info Year 2
Info Year 3
Programs are subject to change, so we advise our students to check their exact program in the education catalog at the official start of the academic year.
Specializations of BSc Psychology
Work and Organizational Psychology
Developmental Psychology and Lifespan Psychology
Psychological Methods and Data Science
Why in Tilburg?
- Self-direct your future career and design your own study program by combining a major and a minor that fit your academic interest and career aspirations. This unique combination will make you stand out on the job market.
- Tilburg University has one of the few academic centers of expertise in the areas of Economic, Forensic and Medical Psychology in the Netherlands.
- Benefit from an interactive learning environment in a small-scale international classroom and personal guidance and coaching from an academic mentor who will support you throughout your study trajectory and help you achieve your full potential.
- Gain international exposure by spending a semester at a partner university abroad.
- No fixed quota for admission (Numerus Fixus).
Interested in the Bachelor's program in Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application