Fees and methods of payment
A € 50 administration fee will be charged for each contract per School. For example: if you want to enroll for 2 courses at 2 different Schools, you owe 2x € 50 administration costs; If you register for 2 courses at the same School, you will owe 1x € 50. This charge is in addition to the fees stated below.
- The fee for taking Bachelor's courses at all Schools is per credit € 143 in the academic year.
- The fee for taking Master's courses at all Schools is per credit € 242 in the academic year.
- The fee for taking courses within the colloquium doctum program at the Law School is per credit € 143 in the academic year.
- The course fee for alumni using knowledge vouchers is € 0 up to a maximum of 12 ECTS credits. Knowledge vouchers should be submitted along with the registration form. Please note, alumni do have to pay administration costs for each contract. More information on knowledge vouchers can be found on the Alumni Office website Knowledge vouchers.
- The fee for undertaking the Practical Thesis from the Post-Master Accountancy is € 2500 for the academic year.
- For the fee for taking courses on top of a Pre-Master program see Table 2 on the website Rates Tuition Fees
Methods of payment
After you have sent / submitted the required documents, you will receive an invoice for the course fees, including information on how to transfer the amount. It is also possible to pay at the Student Desk in A301 by debit card.
Payment in installments is not possible!
The amount may be paid by someone else, stating on the invoice data. However, the bill will NOT be held in the name of someone else (for example your employer) or sent to a different email address.