Fees and methods of payment Contract Education
To enroll as a contract student, you often owe course fees and almost always an administrative fee. On this page you'll find more information about fees and payment methods.
Fees and methods of payment
Fees Contract Education 2022-2023 / 2023-2024
In 2022-2023 a € 53,- administration fee will be charged for each contract per School and € 53,- in 2023-2024.
This charge is in addition to the fees stated below.
- The fee for taking Bachelor's courses at all Schools is € 150,- per credit in 2022-2023 and € 152,- in 2023-2024.
- The fee for taking Master's courses at all Schools is € 248,- per credit in 2022-2023 and € 252,- in 2023-2024.
- The fee for taking courses within the colloquium doctum program at Tilburg Law School is € 150,- per credit in 2022-2023 and € 152,- in 2023-2024.
- The course fee for alumni using knowledge vouchers is € 0,- up to a maximum of 12 ECTS credits. Knowledge vouchers should be submitted along with the registration form. Please note, alumni do have to pay administration costs for each contract. More information on knowledge vouchers and how to apply for it can be found on the Development and Alumni Relations website.
- For information about the fee for undertaking the Graduation Paper (=referaat) from the Post-Master Accountancy please contact email@example.com
- The fee for the ‘Geintegreerde Priesteropleiding’ is in 2022-2023 € 221,- per 6 credits and in 2023-2024 € 231,-.
- The fee for taking courses on top of a Pre-Master program is in 2022-2023 € 221,- per cluster of 6 credits and in 2023-2024 € 231,-.
You also have to pay the same amount for a course with less than 6 credits.
Methods of payment
After you have sent / submitted the required documents, you will receive an invoice for the course fees, including information on how to transfer the amount. **
Payment in installments is not possible!
The amount may be paid by someone else, stating on the invoice data. However, the bill will NOT be held in the name of someone else (for example your employer) or sent to a different email address.
**For payment for the Graduation Paper from the Post Master Accountancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org