Fees and methods of payment Contract Education
A € 52 administration fee will be charged for each contract per School.
This charge is in addition to the fees stated below.
- The fee for taking Bachelor's courses at all Schools is per credit € 148 in the academic year.
- The fee for taking Master's courses at all Schools is per credit € 245 in the academic year.
- The fee for taking courses within the colloquium doctum program at the Law School is per credit € 148 in the academic year.
- The course fee for alumni using knowledge vouchers is € 0 up to a maximum of 12 ECTS credits. Knowledge vouchers should be submitted along with the registration form. Please note, alumni do have to pay administration costs for each contract. More information on knowledge vouchers and how to apply for it can be found on the Development and Alumni Relations website.
- For information about the fee for undertaking the Graduation Paper (=referaat) from the Post-Master Accountancy please contact email@example.com
- The fee for the ‘Geintegreerde Priesteropleiding’ is per 6 credits € 217
- The fee for taking courses on top of a Pre-Master program is per 6 credits € 108. This is a one-time reduced rate 2021-2022 due to Covid-19.
Methods of payment
After you have sent / submitted the required documents, you will receive an invoice for the course fees, including information on how to transfer the amount. It is also possible to pay at the Student Desk in A301 by debit card.**
Payment in installments is not possible!
The amount may be paid by someone else, stating on the invoice data. However, the bill will NOT be held in the name of someone else (for example your employer) or sent to a different email address.
**For payment for the Graduation Paper from the Post Master Accountancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org