The application and registration process consists of the following steps.
- Check if your university is an exchange partner of Tilburg University
The International Office or the Study Abroad Advisor at your home university will know if they can send exchange students to Tilburg University. We advise you to ask them or check their website. Tilburg University does not offer a free mover program for exchange students.
- Application at your home institution
If your university is an exchange partner of Tilburg University, you can apply for an exchange period via the International Office of your own university.
- Application at Tilburg University
Once we have received your nomination from your home institution, you will receive our application procedure by email approximately one month before the application deadline. For Fall 2020, you will receive the application instructions on April 22, 2020. We make use of an online application system. In this online application form, we ask for some personal details, your educational background and a proposed study plan. See the web page application instruction for additional information.
- After submitting your application, Tilburg University will send you a confirmation by e-mail and will start the admission procedure by evaluating your educational background and your course requests.
- You can find an overview of the courses that are open to exchange students, on the web page Courses for Exchange Students. Exchange students are allowed to choose courses from all Schools.
If you have been admitted to the exchange program at Tilburg University, you will receive your acceptance letter with further information about accommodation, immigration, registration days and our Tilburg Orientation Program Week.