Application and admission: information on the documents to verify your identity
During the application process, you must verify your identity by uploading a copy of your passport / ID card in pdf format. On this page you will find which document(s) you need to upload.
Documents to verify your identity
- We only accept your (international) passport to confirm your identity.
- Please upload a scan of the page with your personal details and the issue and expiry date of your passport.
- Your passport must be valid until at least six months after the starting date of your study program:
- March 1, if you apply to start end of August.
- August 1, if you apply to start end of January.
- Are you already living inside the EEA?
In addition to your passport, please upload a scan of the front AND back of your EEA/Dutch residence permit.
We accept either your passport or national identification card to confirm your identity:
- Passport: upload the page with your personal details and the issue and expiry date of your passport.
- National identification card: upload a scan of both the front AND back of your national identification card.
- Your passport or national identification card must be valid until at least three months after submitting your application.