Application and costs Language and Preparatory Program
Tilburg University's Language and Preparatory Program has agreements with almost all municipalities in North Brabant and North Limburg. Your contact at the municipality can enroll you for our Program.
The municipality where you live enrolls you for the Language and Preparatory Program. If you are new in the municipality, you will first receive a broad intake. If it is determined during the broad intake that you can study in higher education, you are eligible for the Language and Preparatory Program.
- Do you already speak a little Dutch? Then we take a test to see if you can start in NT2 Intermediate or the pre-Bachelor’s.
- Do you live somewhere else and still want to follow the Language and Preparatory Program in Tilburg? Discuss this with your contact person at the municipality; he or she can contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Entry from the ISK or another program
Are you currently in another program, such as the ISK or another integration program? Then it may be possible to transfer to the Language and Preparatory Program. It is best to contact your municipality first. They can enroll you for our Program.
We will hen invite you for an intake test and an interview. In this way, we can decide together whether it is a good idea to transfer to the Language and Preparatory Program and where in the Program you can best join.
If you do not have a contact person at your municipality, please contact us.
If you are an asylum status holder, the municipality where you live will pay for the program. If you are obliged to integrate but do not have an asylum status, you can pay for the program yourself, for example from your DUO loan for integration.
Are you interested in the Language and Preparatory Program at Tilburg University?
- The municipality where you live enrolls you for the Language and Preparatory Program.
- So make your interest known to your contact person at the municipality.
- After your application, we will invite you for an intake test and interview.