Registration Language Course Student
|January 8th 2019, 11.00 hours|
|Registration||Until January 21st 2019, 12.00 hours|
|Deregistration||Until January 21st 2019, 12.00 hours|
Registering for a language course is largely done in the same way as registering for other university courses.
Make sure that the time at which the language course is given does not overlap with the other courses you have to follow. This is done as follows:
- In MyTimetable (MTT), select your study/examination program and the desired language course (week or day view is the most convenient).
- In OSIRIS Student, register for the desired language course and the group in which there is a place.
- After registering for your own study/examination program or in the event of timetable changes, check again that the language course still fits in your timetable. If not, you can deregister from the language course until January 21, 2019, 12:00 and see if there are still places available in another group that fits into your timetable.
- Isn’t there a place available in any of the groups? Then choose a group for which you want to be added to the waiting list. You can only sign up for one group on the waiting list. You will immediately see your position on the waiting list. No vouchers will be debited yet.
- You will receive an e-mail informing you that you have been placed on the waiting list.
- Language Center for the course and group for which you were on the waiting list. The vouchers are debited. This e-mail also states that you can deregister until 12.00 on January 21. You do this yourself via OSIRIS Student. The vouchers are then returned.