Registration Language Courses via Osiris
Tilburg University offers its students the opportunity to take language courses free of charge. If you are enrolled at Tilburg University and pay tuition, then you will have received twelve electronic language vouchers at the beginning of your course of study. Exchange students and pre-master’s students receive twelve language vouchers.
Registration procedure Language course with vouchers
- Start of registration for language courses: August 4, 2022, 11:00
- Registration is possible until: August 25, 2022, 23:59
- Deregistration is possible until: August 25, 2022, 23:59
There are a few points to consider when registering for a language course:
Make sure that the time at which the language course is given does not overlap with the other courses you have to follow. This is done as follows:
- In MyTimetable (MTT), select your study/examination program and the desired language course (week or day view is the most convenient).
- In OSIRIS Student, register for the desired language course and the group in which there is a place.
- After registering for your own study/examination program or in the event of timetable changes, check again that the language course still fits in your timetable. If not, you can deregister from the language course until August 25, 2022, 23:59 and see if there are still places available in another group that fits into your timetable.
Sign up for the waiting list (only via OSIRIS Student).
- Isn’t there a place available in any of the groups? Then choose a group for which you want to be added to the waiting list. You can only sign up for one group on the waiting list. You will immediately see your position on the waiting list. No vouchers will be debited yet.
- You will receive an e-mail informing you that you have been placed on the waiting list.
- If a place becomes available you will receive a notification that you can register within a determined period of time for the course and group for which you were on the waiting list. The vouchers are debited. This e-mail also states that you can deregister until August 25, 2022, 23:59. You do this yourself via OSIRIS Student. The vouchers are then returned.
If you have no or insufficient vouchers, you can read how to register.