Accountancy: Professional (RA/RC) track
Master the setup and control of external financial reporting to become an auditor, controller, or financial specialist. The professional track (RA/RC) of the MSc in Accountancy equips you with a thorough understanding of financial accounting, management control, and other related subjects.
National Student Survey, 2017 | n=69
National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=39
National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=38
Program and courses
Focus on the setup and control of external financial reporting while getting a solid foundation in management accounting, auditing and accounting information systems.
- Stepping stone to the Post-Master Accountancy, European Post-Master Accountancy and the Post-Master's program Executive Master of Finance and Control.
- Strong links with practice. The content of the program is established in consultation with leading companies. Study with practice oriented cases, assignments and guest speakers on a regular basis, with the possibility to do an internship as common basis for your Master's thesis.
- In the first semester of the regular program, Accountancy students can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Advanced Accounting Information Systems
- Management Control Systems
- Advanced Financial Accounting
Your Master's degree in Accountancy from Tilburg University opens outstanding career opportunities, whether your future is in accounting, business, finance, or management, here in the Netherlands or internationally.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Audit Trainee at Ministry of Finance
- Associate at PwC
- Auditor at Deloitte
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2
- Finds a job within 6 months after graduation: 95%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,643
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=39
Application and admission
This Master’s program starts:
End of August and end of January
Best preparatory programs:
- Most Bachelor’s programs of Tilburg University School of Economics of Management will qualify
- Bachelors with a solid basis in Mathematics and Statistics, Academic Training, Accounting, Finance, and Economics, Management or Marketing
Available for both Research University students and students from a Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO).
Tuition fees academic year 2018-2019
|€ 2,060*||€ 14,500|
* The EU rate only applies if you enroll for the program without a Master's degree from a Dutch university. More information about the tuition fees and scholarships available for international students.
Interested in this Master’s program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Study choice events
To be announced
Trial lectures Master's programs Tilburg University
Are you interested in one of our Master's programs and do you want to experience what it's like to follow this program at Tilburg University? Then follow a trial lecture of the Master's program of your choice! You can follow a trial lecture from November 1st until December 31st 2018.
10:00 - 14:45
Open day Master's programs
The Open day on Saturday 17 November 2018 offers you the opportunity to get acquainted with our English taught (Pre-)Master's programs and Research Masters, get a taste of the atmosphere at our campus and speak with current students, lecturers and academic advisors.
Interested in the Professional track of the MSc Accountancy?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application