Career prospects Accountancy: Professional track
Your Master's degree in Accountancy from Tilburg University opens outstanding career opportunities, whether your future is in accounting, business, finance, or management, here in the Netherlands or internationally.
Recent placements include:
- Associate at PwC
- Auditor at Deloitte
- Manager at KPMG
- Audit Trainee at Ministry of Finance
- Senior Financial Accounting Advisory Services FSO at Ernst & Young
- Staff Assurance at Ernst & Young
- Assistant Accountant at Baker Tilly Berk
- Finance Trainee at ABN AMRO
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Achmea Holding
- Commercial Management Accountant at Royal FrieslandCampina
- Financial Accounting and Reporting at Van Lanschot Bankiers
- Number of months until first paid job is 2 (average).
- 95% of our alumni find a job within 6 months after graduation.
- Gross monthly income: €2.643
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016