Application and admission Double degree in Applied Social Psychology national and international procedure
This is the national and international application and admission procedure for the Double Degree program in Applied Social Psychology
Students from a non-Dutch university please note
a) Check your eligibility
1. Educational background/diplomas
2. English language proficiency
b) Consider the deadlines
First year applicants must apply at HSE, following their deadlines:
- February 28 - for government quota scholarship, which is a 100% tuition waiver(*).
- July 15 - for tuition-based places, outside of HSE-TilburgU agreement(*)
(*) For more information, please check the HSE website.
Second year applicants - current HSE students applying to Tilburg University:
- April 1 - EEA and non-EEA students
c) Follow the application procedure
All students have to apply at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow for admission to the Double Degree program in Applied Social Psychology.
- In general, HSE will first review the candidates, and will select the double degree candidates together with Tilburg University before their entrance at HSE.
HSE students can also be selected in their first year of the Master’s program.
Double Degree students who will be admitted to the complete joint program in advance, will receive one joint admission letter for both programs.
Students must be aware that they might need to request a visa for the appropriate time of student residency in each country. Obtaining a visa from one country does not guarantee obtaining a visa from the other.
Please check the online application form of the Higher School of Economics in Moscow.
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the Master's website.