Career prospects Double degree in Applied Social Psychology
After completing the Double degree in Applied Social Psychology you will be able to conduct theoretical and applied research to advance scientific knowledge in the areas of social, economic and work and organizational psychology.
Knowledge and skills
You will also be able to contribute to many applied fields, because you will be able to develop tools and interventions to solve practical problems in the areas of social, economic and work and organizational psychology and to research the effectiveness thereof.
Recent placements include:
- PhD student
- Leadership Development and Executive Coaching at Schouten Global
- HR Trainee Young Talent Program at KPN
- Manager KPN Academy (Learning & Development) at KPN
- Behavioral Specialist at Neuroscience Associates
- Number of months until first paid job is 4 (average)
- 65% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Gross monthly income: €2.048
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n = 20
After your Master's
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the Double degree in Applied Social Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application