Program and courses Double degree in Applied Social Psychology
Graduate with two full Master’s degrees from two outstanding universities: an MSc in Psychology, awarded by Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia; and an MSc in Social Psychology, awarded by Tilburg University in Tilburg, the Netherlands.
This two-year program consists of 120 credits (ECTS):
- Courses of the track in Social Psychology or Cross-Cultural Psychology at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow (60 ECTS)
- Courses of the track Economic Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology at Tilburg University (24 ECTS)
- An internship. You can choose one of these two options:
- 1 Master’s internship (18 ECTS) or
- 1 Master's internship (12 ECTS) and 1 elective course (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis at Tilburg University (18 ECTS)
The first year you’ll spend at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow. The second year you’ll spend at Tilburg University.
The program starts at the end of August.
Coursework at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow (year 1)
Coursework at Tilburg University (year 2)
Master's thesis at Tilburg University (year 2)
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in Osiris Student at the start of the year.
Short overview of the Double degree in Applied Social Psychology
Choose two out of four different tracks:
- Social Psychology or Cross-Cultural psychology at the Higher School of Economics
- Economic Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology at Tilburg University
An ultimate international experience by studying in Moscow for a year. Taught by world-renowned scholars in the field of social psychology at Higher School of Economics (Sh. Schwartz, J. Berry, N. Lebedeva) and at Tilburg University (M. Zeelenberg, I. van Beest, and others).
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Double degree in Applied Social Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application