Career prospects Business Analytics and Operations Research
Business Analytics and Operations Research professionals are currently in very high demand, and the demand is predicted to increase even further. Hence, your career perspectives are excellent.
Knowledge and skills
Your degree prepares you for a career as Business Analyst or Operations Research specialist in the consultancy, logistics, manufacturing, service, and energy sectors; or any other field where raw data needs to be analyzed and converted into decision making support.
The quantitative modelling expertise that you will have gained will open up extensive career opportunities for you in the private sector, as well as in the public and nonprofit sectors.
Recent placements include:
- Supply Chain Consultant at OM Partners
- Implementation Consultant at ORTEC
- Life Cycle Management Analyst at Philips Healthcare
- Optimization Algorithm Expert at Quintiq
- Quantitative Analyst at Rabobank Nederland
- Quantitative Researcher at Robeco
Based on the Operations Research and Management Science program
- Consultant at Quintiq
- Supply Chain Consultant at ORTEC
- Risk Manager at Cardano
- Supply Chain Specialist at Bavaria
- Consultant at Fabory Group
- The gross monthly income per month of graduates in the first year after graduation: €3,363
- 97% of our alumni consider the program a good starting point for their career.
- 93% of our alumni would recommend the program to friends and colleagues.
- 97% of our alumni is (very) satisfied with the program.
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018 (based on an average of our three econometric master’s programs combined: Econometrics and Mathematical Economics, Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science, and Business Analytics and Operations Research) | n=23
After your master's
Your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the MSc Business Analytics and Operations Research?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application