Pre-Master’s program Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence
The Pre-Master’s programs in Communication and Information Sciences are designed for international and Dutch students with (1) a university degree that does not entirely meet the entry requirements of the Master’s tracks of Communication & Information Sciences, or (2) a relevant Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO) degree.
Advantages for taking the Pre-Master's program
- The Pre-Master's semester consists of Bachelor's courses familiarizing you with the basic theories and research skills necessary for starting on the Master's program, such as methodology and statistics.
- It gives you some extra time to get used to studying in a different education system, and build your social and professional network in The Netherlands.
- You will meet more international students, since all students from the Master’s tracks CSAI and DSBG take the same Pre-Master's program.
- This completed Pre-Master's program provides access to the following Master's tracks:
- MSc track Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence
- MSc track Data Science and Society
For international and Dutch WO students
For international and Dutch University of Applied Sciences (HBO) students
Interested in the Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence track?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application