Program and courses Communication and Information Sciences
Study the broad concept of communication from many perspectives, including those of linguistics, cognitive and social psychology, computational modeling, and document design.
This one-year program consists of 60 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 6 elective core courses (36 ECTS)
- 2 research skill modules (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
You can start either end of August or end of January.
Research Skill modules
You will find a detailed description of the courses and required literature in our course catalog.
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in Osiris Student at the start of the year.
Short overview of Communication and Information Sciences
Study the broad concept of communication from many perspectives, including those of linguistics, cognitive and social psychology, computational modeling and document design.
- The combination of approaches and research traditions enables you to work as a communication expert in various fields, including education, research, or the business sector.
- Choose freely from among an extensive list of courses from the tracks of Business Communication and Digital Media, Communication and Cognition, and New Media Design and create your own Master’s program.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Communication and Information Sciences?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application