Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology (Double degree)
Get the best of two outstanding universities and graduate with two degrees: the MSc in Psychology from the University of Osnabrück, with a specialization in Cross-Cultural Psychology, and the MSc in Social Psychology from Tilburg University, with a specialization in either Economic Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology.
On-campus education as of August 2021 | pleased to meet you
Program and courses
- Graduate with two full Master’s degrees from two outstanding universities
- Get the ultimate international experience by studying in both Germany and the Netherlands
- You only write one Master's thesis
- Combine the Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology track at Osnabrück with one of two tracks offered by Tilburg University:
Typical courses are:
- Methods of Cross-Cultural Business Psychology
- Intercultural Competencies
- Intercultural Management
- Leadership and Organization (Track: Work and Organizational Psychology)
- Money and Financial Behavior (Track: Economic Psychology)
Ivo BrouwerMaster's student
"I am doing two internships at two different organizations to get as much (work)experience as possible. The knowledge and skills I’ve learned during my master do really come in handy for this, since knowing and being able to study consumer behavior and market research are really benefiting my skillset for this direction."
Julia RotzingerMaster's student
"The program is a great preparation when looking to start a career in the field of Human Resources or Organizational Psychology. The classes are a mix of theory, discussions, group work and practical assignments. Combining thesis and internship is an excellent way to boost research skills, gain work experience and network."
Work in academic level positions in research, communication, policy, consulting, human development, and organization development in private, semi-private or governmental organizations. Conduct theoretical and applied research to advance academic knowledge in the areas of social, economic and work and organizational psychology. Contribute to a variety of applied fields, by developing tools and interventions to solve practical problems in the areas of social, economic and work and organizational psychology. Research the effectiveness of these tools and interventions.
Some examples of our graduates’ starter positions:
- Financial Economic Crime Coordinator at Rabobank
- Hair Brand Building Marketing Advisor at Unilever
- Market Researcher at market research agency Ruigrok Netpanel
- Human Resource Manager at KPN
- Staff Consultant at Utrecht University
- Research Advisor at Driessen HRM
Admission and application
This program starts:
Best preparatory programs:
Bachelor in (social) Psychology
Tuition fees and scholarships
Interested in this Master's program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Throughout the year you have the opportunity to meet us and learn more about Tilburg University and the programs that we offer. You can take part in various types of events: on-campus, abroad or online.
09:00 - 17:00
Master's Open day
Which Master do you think is interesting? Do you want to know which Master suits you? Then visit the Master's Open day. Find out all you need to know about our Master’s programs, tracks and Pre-Masters and ask your questions to our teachers, students and study advisors.
Interested in the Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application