Program and courses Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology
Graduate with two full Master’s degrees and combine the Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology track at Osnabrück with one of two tracks offered by Tilburg University: Economic Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology.
This two-year program consists of 120 credits (ECTS), of which:
- Courses of the track Economic Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology at Tilburg University (24 ECTS)
- Courses of the program in Cross-Cultural Psychology at Osnabrück (59-60 ECTS)
- Master's internship (18 ECTS) or
- Master's internship (12 ECTS) and one elective course (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
The Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology is taught at both University of Osnabrück and Tilburg University, divided into four semesters. The first and last semester you’ll spend at Tilburg University. Semester two and three you’ll spend at the University of Osnabrück.
Courses at Tilburg University
Courses at the University of Osnabrück
Master’s thesis at Tilburg University
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in OSIRIS Student at the start of the year.
Short overview of the Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology
- Combine the best of two outstanding universities and graduate with two full Master's degrees.
- An ultimate international experience by studying in Osnabrück for a year.
- You only write one Master's thesis
- Get practical experience by doing an internship
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Double degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application