Economic Psychology: Wroclaw-Tilburg (Double degree)
Earn two degrees, from two of Europe’s leading universities in the field of psychology: Tilburg University, in the Netherlands and SWPS University, in Poland. Become an expert in economic behavior, consumer psychology and data analysis to make better marketing, financial, and communication decisions.
On Campus if we can | Online because we can
Program and courses
- Graduate with two full Master’s degrees from two outstanding universities:
- Magister in the field of Psychology with a major in Economic Psychology, awarded by SWPS, Wroclaw, Poland
- MSc in Social Psychology – track Economic Psychology, awarded by Tilburg University, Tilburg, the Netherlands.
- An ultimate international experience by studying in Wroclaw for a year: complete your first year of study at SWPS University, which is Poland’s leading teaching and research center in the field of psychology.
- Complete your second year of study at Tilburg University, which has been ranked 10th in Europe in Psychology, by Times Higher Education Subject Ranking 2019.
- The combination of data analysis and psychological knowledge makes our program unique in the world and the teaching staff consists of world-renowned experts in economic and social psychology.
Typical courses are:
- Psychology of decision making and risk
- Psychology of lying and deception
- Social influence and marketing
- Advanced consumer science
- The psychology of economics
Work in academic level positions in economic psychology, consumer behavior, marketing, communication, policy, consulting, or research.
- Conduct theoretical and applied research to advance academic knowledge in the areas of social, economic psychology.
- Contribute to various applied fields, being able to develop tools and interventions to solve practical problems in the areas of social and economic psychology and to study the effectiveness of these solutions.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Financial Economic Crime Coordinator at Rabobank
- Hair Brand Building Marketing Advisor at Unilever
- Market Researcher at Market research agency Ruigrok Netpanel
- And working in different positions at other companies such as Philips, GfK, Accenture, Rabobank, Bol.com, Nationale Nederlanden, Unilever, KPN, Blauw Research, Interpolis as well as research universities and schools of applied sciences.
- Average number of months until first paid job is 4
- 70% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Gross monthly income: €2.051
Admission and application
This program starts:
Best preparatory programs:
Bachelor in (social) Psychology
Tuition fees academic year 2019-2020
- First year (SWPS):
EEA and non-EEA students: €5,000
SWPS has a special fee for the three best performing candidates holding a Tilburg University bachelor degree: €3,500.
- Second year (Tilburg University):
International students, please find all information about the tuition fees and the scholarships here.
If you are a non-EEA student and one of the two best students, in your second double degree year at Tilburg University, you have the possibility of getting your tuition fee waivered to the statutory fee.
Interested in this Master's program?
Please feel free to contact us for your personal queries. You can contact us on every page of the master's website. Or find out more by choosing one of the options below.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
In accordance with the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), all on-campus events until September 1 will not take place. To help you choose your Master’s program as best as we can, you can replay the sessions of our Online Master's Open day and participate in an online Q&A session for the program(s) you are interested in.
Interested in the Double degree in Economic Psychology: Wroclaw - Tilburg?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application