Program and courses Double degree in Economic Psychology: Wroclaw-Tilburg
Graduate with two full Master’s degrees from two outstanding universities: Magister in the field of Psychology with a major in Economic Psychology, awarded by SWPS, Wroclaw, Poland; and MSc in Social Psychology – track Economic Psychology, awarded by Tilburg University, Tilburg, the Netherlands
This two-year program consists of 120 credits (ECTS):
- Courses of the major in Economic Psychology of the Master’s degree in Psychology at SWPS University in Wroclaw (60 ECTS)
- Courses of the track Economic psychology at Tilburg University (24 ECTS)
- Master’s Internship in Economic psychology at Tilburg University (18 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis at Tilburg University (18 ECTS)
Your will spend your first year at SWPS University and your second year at Tilburg University.
The program starts at the end of August.
Coursework at SWPS University (year 1)
Coursework at Tilburg University (year 2)
Master's thesis at Tilburg University (year 2)
Short overview of the Double degree in Applied Social Psychology
- Two years, two countries, two diplomas from two of Europe’s leading universities in the field of Psychology. An ultimate international experience by studying one year in Wroclaw, Poland, and another year in Tilburg, the Netherlands.
- The program has been designed to provide high quality international education and practical training in the field of economic psychology.
- The combination of data analysis and psychological knowledge makes our program unique in the world.
- The teaching staff includes world-renowned experts in economic and social psychology.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the Double degree in Economic Psychology: Wroclaw - Tilburg?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application