Program and courses Economic Psychology
Learn to understand and apply psychological and economic insights to understand consumer behavior, financial decision-making and marketing.
This one-year track of MSc Social Psychology consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 4 core courses (24 ECTS)
- 1 Master’s internship (18 ECTS) or 1 Master's Internship (12 ECTS) and 1 elective course (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
Classes start at the end of August.
Expand your knowledge and research skills further with one of the double degrees.
Core courses and internship
Elective internship or course
Programs are subject to change, so we advise our students to check their exact program in the education catalog at the official start of the academic year.
Short overview of Economic Psychology
Study and apply social psychological insights into economic behavior, such as consumer behavior, financial decision making, and marketing.
- Specialist in Economic Psychology since 1972.
- Small, interactive, international setting.
- Lectures by internationally renowned scholars from dynamic research institutes like TIBER and Netspar.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Economic Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application
Related Master's programs
Obtain 2 master degrees and international experience by following one of our Double Degree programs:
- Applied Social Psychology (Double degree)
- Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology (Double degree)
- Economic Psychology: Wroclaw-Tilburg (Double degree)
Other related programs: