Program and courses Economic Psychology
Learn to understand and apply psychological and economic insights to understand consumer behavior, financial decision-making and marketing.
This one-year track of MSc Social Psychology consists of 60 credits (ECTS):
- 4 core courses (24 ECTS)
- 1 Master's internship (18 ECTS) or 1 Master's internship (12 ECTS) and 1 elective course (6 ECTS)
- Master’s thesis (18 ECTS)
Classes start at the end of August.
Expand your knowledge and research skills further with one of the double degrees.
You will find a detailed description of the courses and required literature in our course catalog.
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in OSIRIS Student at the start of the year.
Short overview of Economic Psychology
Study and apply social psychological insights into economic behavior, such as consumer behavior, financial decision making, and marketing.
- Specialist in Economic Psychology since 1972.
- Lectures by internationally renowned scholars from dynamic research institutes like TIBER and Netspar.
- Focus on the critical and valid application of theory in practice, with an emphasis on how economic psychology can be applied to companies, non-profits and policy-making.
- Supervision by a team of international, young, and enthusiastic researchers
- Diverse and international classroom, with small-scale and interactive education
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the MSc Economic Psychology?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application