Career prospects European Law and Global Risk
The master's track in European Law and Global Risk qualifies you to pursue a challenging career in legal practice and/or in an advisory function.
The career prospects are various: graduates work in legal practice and advisory functions at international and national, governmental and non-governmental organizations. Potential career paths include posts within:
- National and international law firms
- National, European and international public administration
- National and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- The diplomatic service
- European and international courts
- Multinational enterprises
Degree after graduation: Master of Law (LLM) in International and European Law.
Examples of future jobs and employers
Within national and international governmental organizations
Within International non-governmental organizations
Within Judicial organizations
Within Law firms
Alumni facts Tilburg Law School
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.8
- Employer requires an academic Master’s degree: 68%
- Gross monthly income of our graduates in the first year: € 2.486,-
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2018| n = 118
Support with your transition to the labor market
Working in the Netherlands after graduation
Interested in the LLM European Law and Global Risk?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application