Program and courses European Law and Global Risk
In this Master's track you explore the constitutional, institutional, and economic foundations of EU law with the guidance of international researchers and experts in these fields. The program has a strong focus on the development of skills, which are trained via a variety of assessment methods.
This one-year program consists of 60-63 credits (ECTS), of which:
- 1 introductory course (3 ECTS)
- Only required for students who have insufficient knowledge of European law
- 5 core courses (30 ECTS)
- 3 elective courses (18 ECTS)
- 2 Compulsory Focus courses
- 1 Elective course OR Thesis Law Clinic
- Master’s thesis (12 ECTS)
You can start either end of August or end of January. Please note that for the February-intake there is an adapted program, affecting electives.
Compulsory Focus courses
You will find a detailed description of the courses and required literature in our course catalog.
Please Note: programs are subject to change. We advise you to look up the current program in Osiris Student at the start of the year.
The European Law and Global Risk track in short
- Explore the constitutional, institutional and economic foundations of EU law with the guidance of international researchers and experts in these field at a university in close proximity to two of Europe’s most important legal and political centers: Brussels and The Hague.
- Small class sizes and interactive teaching methods in an international classroom.
Create your own customized brochure with information on program content, admission requirements, career prospects, housing and immigration matters, and student life in Tilburg.
Interested in the LLM European Law and Global Risk?
Check your eligibility and the deadlines for application